Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yes, I've started.

So I guess I should say hi to you bloggers, non-bloggers, and just curious ones. I made this blog so I can just talk I guess. I'm not really sure, but I believe that it's because I can share God's word. You are probably thinking to yourself, "Oh great. A religious blog. I'm just going to go back to looking at my Facebook." If anything, I hope this will be better than raeding Facebook. Unless you are reading this on Facebook. In that case you can just keep reading. I dont just want to post about religion though. I want to post things that will hopefully lift up your spirits and make you smile and learn how to have a good day. For now I shall say goodnight to thee, because at this moment it's a school night and I still need a shower. And for those of you who are still kinda confused as to why I have this blog, granted that you still care or even care at all, it's so I can post my discoveries of life as I go along in this constantly-changing world of ours. So let's see just how long it takes for me to Learn How to Breathe.
May God keep his hand on you.
Sincerely,
Miranda-Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment